Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Monograms

So ... tonight I decided to take another swing at this Silhouette thing ... 

My husband got a Nook for Christmas and I bought a Nook Color with my Christmas money ((which our little girl loves to read the kid stories on by the way )) and I decided to make a little something something for our covers, after my husband brought up the idea actually. 

His came out pretty good on the first shot. His initials are JMH. 





 I went through about 4 designs to get mine down. I had to find a font that didn't make the S or M's lines too small. The vinyl was shredding and the Silhouette was having issues cutting the teeny tiny lines. I am happy with the way it turned out though. My initials are MSH. 






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I got a nook for Christmas as well (isn't it the best?) and am still on the lookout for a cover. I love the idea of monogramming them!

    ReplyDelete