Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ashlynn's 0-6 months Scrapbook

I started this scrapbook for Ashlynn before she was born! It seems like just last month, when in reality it was about 14-15 months ago. I had the whole thing planned out from cover to cover, and it was going to be very epic! And then like everthing else, when Ashlynn was born things changed. She is our only child, so we only took about a hundred pictures of her every day. After a couple of months and after her book started protesting ( the corner started to tear ) I decided that she would have two scrapbooks, one for 0-6 months and another for 6-12 months.

Here are the pages up until the hospital !

Title Page :) 

I made Ashlynn a pumpkin patch instead of a Family Tree. It was easier because my parents are divorced and so are my Grandparents. I love this page ! 
This page is a letter I wrote to Ashlynn about my pregnancy and my feelings about her coming into the world!

This is our one and only ultrasound picture of our Bug and also my Baby Belly. 

Baby Shower invitations.
Shower Cake, Centerpieces, Gifts, and Daddy! 

Maternity Photos we had taken by Giggles Photography!
 More Maternity Photos !
At the Hospital! 

At the Hospital, baby announcement included !

Meeting the Family!



Linked up @

BWS tips button

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scrapbook! Love the maternity layouts and the first page. I'd love if you linked up to my Scrappy Saturdays sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scrapbook! I love the pregnancy pictures!

    Thanks so much for linking up to SS!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete