Saturday, March 5, 2011

BACK !

We are finally (almost) done moving. 

It took two weeks and I really was starting to lose it. 

I'm glad I took advantage of this time to send my computer off to be fixed because I wouldn't have been able to do much anyway. To give you an example, even trying to keep up on my cell phone I had over a thousand unread posts in my reader. Sadly I don't have the time to go through them so I hit the depressing "Mark all as Read" button and started over. 

Sad Face. 

I hope I didn't miss anything life changing ! 

I'm so excited to share with all of you my new items for my shop. There is a super special one that I am extra excited about sharing. I'll be getting it up here this week and on Etsy soon. 
Photobucket

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what's new on Etsy :) Gettin my tax return this week so I'm ready to get something for Eden!! :)

    ReplyDelete