Friday, March 11, 2011

Love, Bessie {3/11/11}


{ My sweetie went with me to the fabric store earlier this week and immediately wanted a blanket with this super soft fabric. So I bought it and a black backing and we spent a couple nights cozied up on the couch making a tie blanket. It's VERY warm. I made his with 2/12 yards of fabric. That would be too much for a child but it's pretty perfect for an adult. }



{ As I showed earlier I made these awesome new Rag Quilts ... which i still <3 }


{Sweetie and I also went to the E.R. He has a bleeding ulcer. Poor baby :( }


{ This is my bug . She crawled up about 15 stairs today. Crazy girl. }


{Today was my splurge day ... I spent way too many points . We went out with some friends to Olive Garden for dinner and then had some Starbucks. Yea ... but that's what those extra points are for ; )}



Photobucket 

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment