Friday, December 10, 2010

My Let it Snow Sign

So I picked up this Cutie Patootie Let it Snow sign at Target for 3$.



But ... It was also Cheap ... As in this Snowflake sort of just fell off when I picked it up to start adding some pretty to it.


So I glued it back on and added some rhinestones to the Snowflakes.



Then I added the Santa, and other Christmas Embellishments.


The end result is very simple, but I really like that about it. I hung it in the doorway from the kitchen to the living room.









Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Cute! You dressed this little sign up nicely :) Dontcha just LOVE target's cheap-but-cute stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Megan. I wish we had a target here in Canada! I'm visiting from BNOTP
    Kim:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how simple embellishments can make something "cheap" look like a million bucks!!!!!! I hit my goal of 50 links, so be sure to come back next week cuz I'm having a giveaway!!!!! Thanks for linking up to gettin' crafty on hump day!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS!

    Thanks for linking up at Paisley Passions!

    I'd love for you to come check out my blog!

    vintagewannabee.blogspot.com!

    PLEASE ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! :)

    -Nichelle

    P.S. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling sign! I LOVE how you blinged it up a bit! What a find for $3! Thanks for linking up and sharing at Paisley Passions. Hope you stop by again soon :)

    ReplyDelete