Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our 1st Christmas Tree

We got our Christmas Tree up on Monday Night ! It is our family's first Christmas Tree. 

I can't wait for Christmas Morning ! It is going to be so wonderful to watch our little bug this year. Last year she slept through the entire day. This year will be so much fun! 


Added: 

We picked up our ornaments from storage and were gifted some beautiful ones from my Grandma so we have done some more work on the tree. I also added a Tree Skirt I made.

So now our tree looks like this. 



These are a few of my favorite ornaments: 


Ashlynn's Porcelain Baby's 1st Christmas Shoes 

 A glass Piggy ornament I have been waiting many years to put on a tree ! This was a gift from one of my favorite people in the whole world. 

 A stuffed Eeyore. My favorite Pooh Bear Character. 
 And this cute little star I was given by my mom a few years ago. It used to hang on her tree. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment