Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ashlynn Olivia ... Our Mischievous Cutie :)

People are always telling us how cute our daughter is ... and I agree of course. 

I mean ... look at her ...


 What good hearted person could resist such a doll ?! 

But what really get me is that no one (but my husband and I ) seems to see this side of her ...

(Photo Contest Submission!)

Look at that little mischievous monster ! You can see it in her face ... The look alone says "I'm thinking about doing something naughty and I'm going to get away with it because you think I'm so stinking cute." 

So ... I decided to enter little Miss Ashlynn and her Mischevious self into the Cutest Kid Contest over at Freckles and Fudge and Unexpected Suprises to find out just how cute she is :) 

She can win over 500$ in lovely Etsy store gifts so that she can be even cuter than she already is ... If that's possible ! 

So click this button ...



or go HERE to vote for Ashlynn ! 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along! She is seriously beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete