Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Wonderful 1st Birthday !

It was Buggy's 1st Birthday today ! Chef and I were super sad and extremely depressed excited about it ! 

Our little baby girl 


is so not a baby anymore. She walks, talks, has an attitude, and has her cake and eats it too. 


It seems like just last week I looked like a boat. 


and she was a fuzzy photo that mad it look like Chef and I were about to be the proud parents of an alien with a giant head. 

But a long time has come a gone and we have had a great time learning with her. We didn't really know what we were doing in the beginning, and we really still don't, but we love her and she loves us ... most days. 


I am so glad to have been given the gift of the last year with the most beautiful, independent, little firecracker of a chick I know. 


I hope she loved her party and her birthday as much as we did ! 


I CAN TOTALLY can't wait for the next one ! Just keep on growing baby girl ... Daddy and I won't really squeeze you until you stop. 

Love you ! 


Photobucket
(Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment