Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Busy Week !

We had a great time on Halloween ! It was Buggy's 1st and she did awesome. She held her own bag and said bye-bye to the people after they gave her candy. She was such a sweetie in her lady-bug costume that her Grandma handmade for her ! I can't believe she is going to be a year old in just a few short days ! 


In other news, it is a crazy week for our family !

My old bosses father passed away this past Friday so I am taking a few days off from being a SAHM to work so she can be with her family. It's been rough getting up at 6am again! Thank goodness this isn't long term! It's been great to see the kids again! I missed them so much. Buggy came with me to the daycare yesterday so she got to see all of her old friends again and play with them. This has eaten up most of my Monday and Tuesday and I am also babysitting tomorrow morning and two other nights this week.

I also have to get over to my dad's house to clean up and set up for Buggy's Party this weekend. We are having a Lady Bug Party ! I can't wait to see her attack the Red and Black Lady Bug cake.  We are doing cupcakes and cookie cake for the rest of the guests and having a barbecue at my dad's house because we don't have room for the 25 people in our tiny apartment!

Next Monday we are getting her pictures taken in her birthday outfit by the wonderful Larissa of Larissa Photography. She has taken all of Buggy's other photos and does an amazing job !

After all of this craziness is over from this party I will get back to me and my business. I am really really really excited about getting to the aprons ! I brought my sewing machine down and set it on the table when I did an adjustment to my costume this past weekend. I am not going to put it back into the closet (it's prison :) ) until I have an apron out of it! Hopefully this will get done next week!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment