Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cute Things I Saw This Week ...

So ... I love the crafts and tutorials that others post on their sights and have about a million and one more than I will ever be able to make myself saved in a special place, so I thought I might start sharing my favorites in hopes that they will reach others who might just adore the idea enough to see it through ! 

This Snowman Family Frame is about the cutest thing I've seen all week. 


If you would like to try it out you can find instructions over here at Childmade.

Also, Allison @ House of Hepworths has been making these beautiful Christmas trees


They are so adorable and seem pretty simple as well! I can't wait to make some closer to Christmas ! 

And Finally, Something I can't wait to have on my table (even though my daughter isn't really old enough to use it) ... 

These Thanksgiving Chalk Cloth Placemats from Flamingo Toes ... 


So now you know what is bouncing around in my noggin right now and hopefully you have been inspired too ! 



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the chalk board napkins! Too cute, and SO clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Christmas trees are adorable! Love them!

    ReplyDelete