Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day ! 

Today I spent the day at home with my daughter packing our stuff. We are moving at the end of the month. 

My hubby spent the day in cooking class for his new job. Around 3:30 he texted me and told me he was at the hospital. He'd been cooking shrimp in his class and ended up having an allergic reaction (he's allergic to all fish) and an asthma attack. So ... I dropped our little bug off at my mom's and went to pick him up. He spent the night sleeping in our car while I ran errands.

photo.JPG

We came home and he passed out. 

So ... it's wasn't a very lovey dovey Valentine's day, but we got to be together, which is more than some people get. 

On the upside I made him this cute Sock Puppet Valentine, that I'm sure he will love when he's awake enough to read it tomorrow :) 




Have I mentioned that I love my Silhouette?

Because I do ... dearly. 

And also my poor sleepy Hubby. 
Photobucket

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment