Friday, February 11, 2011

Love, Bessie

Bessie is my phone . 

She is named after this cool cat here. 


That is Bessie from Cars. The movie that I watched three million times ... a week ... as a daycare assistant. It's probably my favorite little kids movie, so I named my phone after this little contraption. 

Yea, I'm a dork. 

That's why I work with kids. 

So here is what Bessie has to offer this week, with her love. 


((ladybug charm for on my Pandora bracelet))



((over the last week I've become addicted to these iPhone games that serve no purpose whatsoever))


(( the bug fell asleep on our bed))


(( <3 new Nike+ tennis shoes for running ))


(( out to eat with Buggy's Nana, my mom ))


(( Snuggling with mommy ))


(( Today, we may have spent most of the day laying around and/or playing and accomplishing nothing ))




(( mint oreo balls for daddy )) 



Photobucket

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment