Thursday, February 10, 2011

Invitations with my Silhouette !

My Father in Law is being ordained later this month and my in-laws asked me to make invitations for them to send out. I was super excited at this excuse to use my Silhouette. 

So I went straight to work and came up with this : 










I used this bright pink paper to test out my design because I have pounds of it left over from scrapbooking for Ashlynn's 1st year. 






After I had everything lined up correctly I switched to the good stuff. 




And here is the finished product. 


It's very simple but I had to make about 40 of them one at a time so ... simple works :) 

I really like the way they turned out and this photo does not give the paper justice! 

We found it at JoAnn's and it's called Pearls. It's gorgeous. 


Photobucket

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! I hope you have a great time!

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete