Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hoo Are You ?



1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?
I've been married for 18 months and started dating my husband 2 years and 8 months ago. 
2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
I used to work in an In-Home Daycare with 16 children, but I quit in October to spend more time with my family and to find a more personal position. Well, now I have my own Child care business where I 'nanny' for three families part time. I <3 it. I get to take my daughter with me to play with other children and I still get to spend time with her. I also <3 the kiddos. They are amazing. I feel like I get to know the children so much better and give them much better care now that I can devote more one on one time to them. 
3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised?
I live in Illinois about 15 minutes from the hospital where I was born and about 15 minutes from both of my parents houses where I was raised. I haven't gone far :) 
4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them?
I have one daughter. She is 15 months old. I <3 her to pieces. 
This is her the day after her 1st birthday. She demolishes cake.
 

 
5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why? 
There is no way I could pick just one . But I can tell you my first ! 




Photobucket



NightOwlCrafting

7 comments:

  1. Your daughter is adorable! That is so exciting that you have a job that you love! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of your daughter :D

    That's funny that you "didn't go far" as far as living in Illinois. I've been all over TX!

    And I love the job that you have. That's so great! I've been working for 3 years in an after school program, and I'll definitely miss it since I'll be moving way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan! Nice to meet you! And great name. :) Your daughter is absolutely precious. Thanks for linking up!

    Megan @ http://coffeypartyof3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're little girl is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you blog and your little girl is sooo adorable! I am your newest follower and hope that you will come be a follower at my blog!!! brooke
    brookedouglass@yahoo.com
    Girl Boy Girl Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your link on Night Owl! Now following you! Im an up and coming ( trying) blog, would love you to stop by and follow! have a great day!

    Ali

    www.ncbabyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete