Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hoo are you ? # 32

NightOwlCrafting


1. What did you get/give for Valentine's Day?
A Pandora bracelet from Jared. . . I <3 it ! I showed it last friday on  Love, Bessie. My hubby and I are also going to do "something" next week. Probably dinner.  2. Do you have a vacation planned in the next couple of months or in the summer?
We are going to Branson for my birthday for a week ! I'm so so so so so excited. I can't wait to have all that alone time with Josh. It is much needed. We are leaving the baby girl behind to spend a few days with each of her grandparents. 
3. What is one thing you do to pamper yourself?
Get my nails done. I love getting my nails done and wish I could do it more often.  4. What sparks your interest to other people's blogs?
That they share part of themself in their blog. I want to feel some sort of a connection other than "wow that's a cute tutorial." 
5. What kind of a mood are you in today?
Tired as all get out. Ready for bed now ! ! ! 
Photobucket

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a nice babysitting plan for your summer trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute blog!

    Sometimes I dream about time with just hubby. Actually, it might possibly happen this year. Maybe......

    ReplyDelete