Monday, February 7, 2011

Tasty Footballs

Sugar Bee featured these little Football's from Bakerella last week and I just had to make some. I stopped by  the store on my way home Saturday night and had to use bakers chocolate for my football's instead of almond bark. 









They are made of cream cheese and oreo's and are Amazing ! ! 

They were a hit at the party we went to. 

My hubby wants to try them with Mint Oreo's so we are going to make some Valentine Themed treats similar to these later this week. I bought almond bark for those. 

Photobucket

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

  1. I've made these in past Christmases (only as bonbons), and they are FAB, aren't they?! I could totally sit and eat all of them! This is SO CUTE to do them as footballs! Maybe a good excuse to do a "ball-themed" bday party for my soon-to-be-5 year old! Thanks for the link! How cute!

    ReplyDelete