Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mommy & Me

 Each day it's getting harder and harder for me to admit that we're really leaving our little bug for an entire week. Especially because I'm spending so much time doing everything else, like working, getting ready to go, and trying to finish up all of my school work that will be due while I'm gone. Last week consisted of me spending all of my downtime sitting at the table doing homework while Ash played in her play yard and yelled at me for not coming in with her. So ... I decided to spend as much quality time with her as I could before we head out. 

She wanted to play chalk so I pulled out the Chalkboard. 


and she went to town ! 

 

It was so much fun to color with her. 


By the end she was so covered in chalk I had to give her a bath :) 


But it was worth it. 


And she wanted to go outside (which she loves by the way ! ) She goes up to the door and stares out at the yard until someone lets her out, so Sunday we went to the Park with her Aunt. 












She had a blast and it's making it a little easier for me to leave my little bug behind. 
Photobucket

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment