Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Waiting to Try

So, as you know my husband and I went on a vacation this past week. 

We were gone for a week and each day I missed my little bug more and more than the day before. 

It was amazing to come home and see her. She looked like she'd grown four inches and was saying about 37 more words, including the phrase "What is it?" Which may be the most adorable thing I've every seen. She is picking everything up right now, looking at me, and saying "What is it?" 

It makes my heart smile. 

And it's things like this that make it hard to wait to have another one :) 

But we are. 

Because we want one of these babies: 


Before we have one of these babies: 


Yea. We want a little boy :) 

We've even picked out names for the next, and last, one. 

* Sigh *

How adorable will it be to have Ashlynn holding her little sibling ? 

Too adorable <3

But for now it's on hold. 

For 17 months to be exact. Josh and I have decided to start trying September of 2012.  

We hope to buy a house in Spring/Early Summer 2013 and we want to have a baby shortly thereafter. 

Yea ... we're a little crazy :) But at least Ashlynn should be potty trained by then ! She will be 3 1/2. 

But until then I'm going to enjoy all of the time I get with my little bug and the little moments that make me want to make her a big sister. 

So ! Does anyone have two little ones around 3 1/2 years apart? How do you like it? And of course how do you make it 17 months when you have baby fever ?! I have a feeling I will need help with that ! 
Photobucket

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment