Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Amazing Birthday Present !

Last Friday, April Fools Day, was my birthday ... 
 



I turned  years old. 

It was a truly wonderful day. I spent the morning sewing and hanging out with my little lady. 


 After my hubby got home from work we spent the afternoon getting a new computer because the Geek Squad deemed my old one un-fixable and Best Buy replaced it. (YAY) 

We went out that night with our friends to a nearby pool hall and it was soooo much fun to get out and enjoy ourselves ! 

But ... the best part of my birthday was my gift . 

Everyone chipped in on this one and my husband wont be getting me another present for the rest of the year. 

But I got a DSLR camera. 

This one actually. 


It's a Nikon D3000. 

So far I'm in love with it.

Almost as much as I love my family. 

But not quite ! 

I've taken over 600 photos in the past four days. 

Mostly of Ashlynn <3


The hubby and I are also getting ready for  our first real vacation from our little bug.  She will be 17 months old on Thursday and we leave on Friday.

We're going to Branson, Mo and we can't wait. As hard as it is to imagine that much time without Ashlynn, I am so excited to spend a week with my husband without any responsibilities. We're going to sleep in and go out to eat and go to a show and not have to worry about what's in the diaper bag ! 

And now I get to take my fancy new Camera with me and take lots of wonderful pictures of our week alone ! 

Photobucket

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment