Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter & Roseola

So, we had a great Easter. 

We dyed eggs with Ashlynn for the first time and she had so much fun.

 We went to my dad's house to do it and dyed with my little brother. 



She wanted to stick her hands in all of the dyes and was great at putting her eggs in the cups herself. 


Here we are in our dye safe clothes :) 


And here she is with Daddy!


And she always has to run off to the puppy kennel ... 


My grandma was visiting so I wanted pictures ...


And I got some with my dad too ...


And then Sunday Morning we woke up to something crazy ! There was a sandbox in our apartment ...



The Easter Bunny must have been feeling generous :) 


"Mom, Please get me out of bed and don't take pictures of me with bed head." 


"What is it?" 


"I don't know if you noticed but there is a big turtle in the living room."


"Oh .... It has DVD's !"



Poke!


"Sidewalk Chalk! Can we open it now?" 


 This nice turtle fellow is still sitting in the living room and his 100 pounds of sand in the back of my car because we've had a week straight of rain, thunderstorms, and some tornadoes thrown in for good measure. 


Here is my hubby in his nice "Easter" apron ... We made dinner at his mom's because she had to work all day. 


And Monday morning we woke up to a baby with a 101 fever that went up for the next two days. She finally started getting better Wednesday night and then Friday morning she woke up with a rash. . . 

She has Roseola.



She's been laying on the couch with mommy and/or daddy all week. 

Poor Buggy :( 
Photobucket

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment