Tuesday, May 17, 2011

At the Zoo !

We have the delightful joy and gift of living about 35 minutes from the St. Louis Zoo. The St. Louis Zoo is one of the best zoos in America and ... it's free ! If you are ever in the area it is a great place to visit, no matter your age. This past Monday my Mom and I decided to take our little one's to the Zoo for a few hours. 

Uncle Sean and My Little Bug 

Our Little Director


Nana & Ashlynn


The Penguin & Puffin house is my favorite ! 



Me & Buggy








These GIANT turtles were Ashlynn's Favorite






Ashlynn's 1st try at cotton candy. She didn't care much for it ... 


I adore the zoo and am so glad that Ashlynn loves it too. It was so much fun to spend the day with her and my mom and brother at this wonderful place. 

The car ride home with two tired and cranky children was ... less fun. 
Photobucket

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment