Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Playing in the Sandbox!

After severe frustration that a giant turtle was camping out in my living room because he was scared of the storms, I finally kicked Mr. Turtle out of the apartment yesterday and moved him out to his permanent home in the backyard. 


I even filled his belly up with sand and tiny baby turtles. 


And today hubby and I took little miss Buggy out to play! 


She went straight for her turtle. She had not been as excited as I was after his sudden disappearance during her nap yesterday. 








She had a blast :) 


In other news ... I took some photos of our eggs and threw them away :) 


They are so pretty. And we had a blast dying them with Lynney Bug. 


Photobucket

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment