Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SUMMER !!!!

Summer has arrived and it has arrived in style. 

It kicked the tornadoes out of town and came roaring in with 90 degree weather ... amazing !!! I mean I already have a sunburn. And I took a 3 mile walk tonight at 9pm and I was hot. It was great.

And we got Ashlynn out in her new pool ! 







She loves swimming and playing in the water. 


We also planted some flowers in planters ... I've never been a flower person so I hope I can keep these babies alive. They are beautiful. 


Ashlynn has also been playing in the Sandbox some more :) 

I adore summer ... especially now that Ashlynn is old enough to enjoy the joys of playing outside !!
Photobucket

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment