Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Weekly Weigh In #2

This week was a good week for me. My goal is to lose a pound and a half each week and that is exactly what I lost! 

So far I've lost 4.7 pounds (!) and I have 5.3 left to go to my first mini goal of 10 pounds by June 30. At this rate I'm still very confident that I can meet this first goal. 

This week was a much more relaxed week with my workouts. I didn't do something every day like I want to, but I was really good with my food. I stayed under every day! I'm really proud of that. 

I ran a total of 4.12 miles last week. Honestly I'd like to see that number up at around 12 right now, thats near 2 miles each day. 

I've also been doing my Wii Fit :) Which is really just fun, but it gets me moving and does burn some calories. 

I've also been getting much more active in the My Fitness Pal community and it is amazing! If you need support to keep you going then you need to join. It is free and the people are so nice, understanding, and supportive, not to mention motivating !!!! There are some people who have lost over a 100 pounds using MFP! 



LilySlim - (2K93)

Ticker id: vXr8
Photobucket

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment