Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beginning Again

So ... My weight has always been an issue. At the beginning of the year I enrolled in a blogging biggest loser Win, Lose, or Blog. I did pretty good. I lost weight by exercising and watching what I was eating ... No surprises, no shocking secrets.
But near the end of the competition I got Bursitis in my hip and I was in too much pain to work out for a few weeks. Plus we moved and I stop keeping diligent record of everything I was taking in. I never really made it back to my workouts or to my calorie control, so I gained all the weight back. Every single hard earned lost pound has come back and now I have to lose them again.
My long term goal is to be 80 pounds lighter. I don't have fancy dreams about doing this right away, but that is where I hope to be eventually.
My short term goal right now is ten pounds. I'm hoping to be ten pounds lighter by the end of June. I think this is realistic considering how I did before if I keep to my calorie count and get in the exercise I need each day.
To keep myself on track I'm going to report to you all each Wednesday and hope that it keeps me motivated to continue on this journey.  So I look forward to next Wednesday and updating you all on how I am doing!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers


Photobucket

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

  1. I am in a similar boat. Had some "issues" since our WLB contest, and have added some unwanted poundages back :-(. But - here we are...doing the next right thing. That's what I've been trying to do...my next choice - is it the right one for my weight loss (future baby, family, etc.)?

    Anyway - thank you for sharing! I need to update about this on my blog sometime...sometime being the word of the day. :-)

    ReplyDelete